Execution Time: 25
Preparation Time: 5
Degree of Difficulty: 1/5
#tsoulotip: The pan must be heated well enough before we add the mushrooms, so that they caramelize better. For guacamole: If we do not find coriander, we can replace it with parsley.
- 4 slices of bread, brioche type
- 100 gr. Entopia balsamic glaze fig
- 70 gr. white mushrooms, cut into thin vertical slices
- 70 gr. mushrooms, portobello, cut into vertical slices
- 70 gr. mushrooms, ribs, cut into thin vertical slices
- Olive oil
- Cottage cheese, for serving
- Entopia balsamic glaze fig, for garnish
For the guacamole:
- 2 avocados, peeled
- 100 gr. tomato, in small frames
- 50 gr. onion, finely chopped
- 15 gr. fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 40 ml lime juice
For the salad:
- 100 gr. rocket
- 100 gr. spinach, baby
- 50 gr. cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 50 ml Entopia balsamic glaze orange
- For the mushrooms: Place a large pan over medium to high heat and let it heat up.
- In a large bowl, make the mixture with our mushrooms and add with them a little olive oil, a little salt and pepper and to marinate them, add the Entopia balsamic glaze fig and stir to go the balsamic glaze everywhere.
- Once the pan is hot, add the mixture with the mushrooms and sauté them until they caramelize and soften.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and cook for another 1 minute, until the sauce sets.
- Remove the mushrooms from the heat and set aside to cool.
- For the guacamole: Cut the avocados in half with the help of a knife and then peel them from the skin using a large spoon.
- Then, place the tomatoes, onion, coriander, lime juice together in a bowl and crush them with a fork. Add a little salt to taste.
- For the bruschettas: Place a frying pan on a medium to high heat and let it heat up. After it heats up, add a little olive oil, the bread and bake it on both sides, until it turns brown.
- Spread the guacamole on each slice of bread, cover with mushrooms, serve the bruschettas with cottage cheese and garnish with Entopia balsamic fig glaze.
- For the salad: In a large bowl, empty the baby spinach, the arugula, the cherry tomatoes, the Entopia balsamic orange glaze, season with salt and pepper and mix with a pair of tongs.
- Serve the salad with the bruschettas.