Entopia Deli LLC (“Company” or “us”), which you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org wants to inform you about how we collect, use and share personal data from and about you through this website and its affiliated mobile sites, applications and widgets (collectively the “Company Services”).
The Company is responsible for processing the personal data we collect from and about you through the Company Services.
- What kind of personal data do we collect about you?
Data we are likely to collect:
– Personal information, such as name, email address, home address, telephone.
– Data for invoicing needs, such as name, company name, address, VAT number, which you provide to us for order processing.
– Details of Internet activity that arise during your visit to our site, such as IP address, operating system.
– Details of your use of our website
- How is it possible to use this data?
- Identification when entering the website
If you have created a personal account with your previous registration, we will process your details when you log in to the account
If you request something from the site of Entopia Deli LLC, e.g. product or service, callback or specific marketing material, we will use the information you provide to us to satisfy your request or to process any order. We may also contact you as part of an internal customer satisfaction survey on the occasion of a transaction.
- Use for marketing purposes
The information you provide to Entopia Deli LLC through its site may also be used by Entopia Deli LLC and selected third parties for marketing purposes, but only if you expressly give your consent.
The information you have provided to us in the context of a transaction may be used to monitor the fulfillment of your legal obligations to our business.
We use your information in the management of your requests related to your service or the exercise of your legal rights.
- Monitoring the Quality of Services
For some online transactions you may need to call us or we will call you. Please note that the general practice of Entopia Deli LLC is to monitor and, in some cases, record these calls for quality assurance purposes. For each such case you will be informed in advance while the data will be collected and stored by the methods mentioned above.
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer each time you access the Internet. Allows computers and network servers to identify and communicate with each other. The IP addresses from which visitors appear to be logged may be logged for information technology security and systems diagnostics. This data can also be used in aggregate form to analyze site trends and performance.
- How do we process your personal data?
Our goal is to protect your personal information and maintain its quality. We implement appropriate measures and procedures to protect your information as long as we maintain it.
For the entire time we hold and process your data, we have incorporated the necessary procedures to protect it from any unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration and destruction. In particular (indicative and not restrictive):
– We encrypt and anonymize the collected data.
– We have a Safe Browsing feature on our site.
– We control with physical and electronic security measures (firewalls) the collection and processing of your data, as well as their subsequent storage by us.
All the above actions are performed by our specific authorized employees, who are contractually obliged to comply with the obligations set by law regarding the protection of your data. In this way, access to your personal information is available only to persons (our employees or suppliers) who are properly informed to ensure the confidentiality of their collection and processing, but also contractually subject to civil and criminal penalties in case of any violation.